Monday, August 18, 2014

What made you choose Norwex?

To be quite honest joining Norwex was all about up-front costs for me. I have worked with direct sales/direct marketing before. I've googled all the ins & outs, I have pages worth of tips. But it all came down to the fact that I have no money to put up front. After gathering a list of no-cost companies, the products were my next choice. I needed a product that not only could I use & stand by (can't sell something you don't like)  but something that people could justify spending money on & selling to other people. Cleaning products are a must! And most cleaning products on the self are filled with harmful chemicals. I know cleaning for me turns into a coughing fit & that makes cleaning even more unenjoyable. 

Norwex has developed a unique technology that combines an antibacterial silver-based agent with our microfiber. The antibacterial agent is actually embedded inside the tiny microfiber. The agent is solely designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold, and/or mildew growth within the cloth. Which is pretty awesome if you ask me! They still need to be washed, but it's cheaper than sponges & cleaner too! 

Everyone one of Norwex's products are chemical free! I don't have kids (do fur babies count?) yet, but that makes me feel better knowing that I will have cleaning products with no chemicals. I have been trying to go green, eat healthy & organic, & be more aware of what is put in & around my body as well as my husbands. 

Norwex also has personal care products (lotion, toothbrushes, deodorant, face creams, etc) that are all Ecocert-Certified. All Ecocert-Certified products are free from: GMO, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Nanoparticles, Silicon, PEG, Synthetic perfumes and dyes, Animal-derived ingredients. For a product to be Ecocert-certified, a minimum of 95% of all plant-based ingredients in the formula and a minimum of 10% of all ingredients by weight must come from organic farming. Even the packaging must be biodegradable or recyclable. 


Overall, Norwex had exactly what I was looking for, & I'm hoping you'll join me in bettering your home, yourself, & the earth. If you or someone you know would like more information about Norwex or becoming a Norwex Consultant please feel free to contact me! It's FREE to start your own Norwex business (with qualifying sales).



Happy Monday!


PracticalHousewife@gmail.com

Www.facebook.com/PracticalHousewif3

No comments:

Post a Comment