Friday, August 22, 2014

Norwex EnviroCloth Review

 


I got my consultants kit which came with some pretty awesome things! I decided I would use the products before trying to promote & sell them to other people. I don't want to buy products that don't work, so why would anyone else?!? So here is my review of Norwex's EnviroCloth. 


EnviroCloth claims: use wet or dry, clean everything with outstanding results. Cleans without chemicals!


Now I used one for the kitchen & my husband actually used the other for when he works out (Norwex does have a sports towel too!) so the kitchen review is my take & he gave his input on using it for wiping down sweat. 


Kitchen: I have used this to dry dishes, & counters. It drys flawlessly. I even spilled apple juice on the counter & lightly set the EnviroCloth on top, POOF! Gone. I didn't even press down on the cloth, move it, wipe , nothing. I also use it to remove grease from a pan. And it came off with little to no effort, I however did use it wet, so I can't say how it would work dry on grease. I have not washed the cloth yet as it's not really dirty. I wills post washing instructions as well as my experience on washing once I do. Overall, I give this product a 5/5! 


Use as sports towel: The towel is super absorbent, soaks up the sweat fairly quickly with little to no effort. It doesn't get soaked the way a normal towel. After letting it dry, there was no smell. It was used 3 more times before today & still no smell. This would defiantly be something I'd use if I never got the sports towel.


To order go to www.heatherbeyer.norwex.biz or email me at practicalhousewife@gmail.com

Shopping with me you get 15% off your entire order!




No comments:

Post a Comment